Please submit an on-line application prior to the job fair. If you have the following documents available on the day of the job fair, please bring them with you.
Please Note: The only document needed to attend and test at our listed Recruiting Event Career Fairs is as follows:
- A valid copy of your current State Driver's License (You must have a current valid State Driver's License)
|Assessment of Skills for Successful Entry and Transfer||Asset||Reading||38|
|Asset Student Guide||Writing||35|
|Computerized Adaptive Placement Assessment & Support System||COMPASS||Reading||70|
|Scholastic Assessment Test||SAT||Verbal||430|
|American College Testing||ACT||Verbal||18|
|College Placement Exam||CPE||Reading||75|
- Any one of the above test scores, which are required, will qualify as the GA POST Entrance Exam
- ONLINE SAT, COMPASS, ACT, CPE SCORES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, MUST HAVE ORIGINAL TEST DOCUMENTATION.
- Applicants that have previously taken and passed the Georgia Post Entrance Exam are exempt from the above exams if they can provide a copy of the test results.
- We will accept all of the POST exams taken prior to 12/31/2016. Accuplacer will be the only exam accepted after 12/31/2016.
Please visit the following links for more information on Accuplacer:
- A copy of your current, valid Driver's License
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or GED Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate - from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver's Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver's License
Unemployment Eliminators- Veterans Career Fair
APD Recruiting Event-Police Officers
- Date: 08/15/2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Columbus Georgia Convention & Trade Center
801 Front Street
Columbus, Georgia 31902
- Introduction: The Atlanta Police Department is hiring Police Officers to join our Faces of the FORCE!
The Atlanta Police Department will be recruiting and educating prospective applicants on becoming a Police Officer, to serve and protect the City of Atlanta, WE ARE APD!
*** The City of Atlanta is now offering Recruits who are Military Veterans a $5,000 bonus upon completion of training to become Police Officers .***
APD will participate in the Unemployment Eliminators Veterans Career Fair at the Columbus Georgia Convention & Trade Center on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 from 09:00am-12:00pm. Come see us!!!!!
What: Unemployment Eliminators Veterans Career Fair
When: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Where: Columbus Georgia Convention & Trade Center|801 Front Street| Columbus, GA 31902
Your Face awaits joining our Faces of the FORCE!!!
The Atlanta Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.