Please submit an on-line application prior to the job fair. If you have the following documents available on the day of the job fair, please bring them with you.
Please Note: The only document needed to attend and test at our listed Recruiting Event Career Fairs is as follows:
- A valid copy of your current State Driver's License (You must have a current valid State Driver's License)
|Assessment of Skills for Successful Entry and Transfer||Asset||Reading||38|
|Asset Student Guide||Writing||35|
|Computerized Adaptive Placement Assessment & Support System||COMPASS||Reading||70|
|Scholastic Assessment Test||SAT||Verbal||430|
|American College Testing||ACT||Verbal||18|
|College Placement Exam||CPE||Reading||75|
- Any one of the above test scores, which are required, will qualify as the GA POST Entrance Exam
- ONLINE SAT, COMPASS, ACT, CPE SCORES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, MUST HAVE ORIGINAL TEST DOCUMENTATION.
- Applicants that have previously taken and passed the Georgia Post Entrance Exam are exempt from the above exams if they can provide a copy of the test results.
- We will accept all of the POST exams taken prior to 12/31/2016. Accuplacer will be the only exam accepted after 12/31/2016.
Please visit the following links for more information on Accuplacer:
- A copy of your current, valid Driver's License
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or GED Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate - from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver's Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver's License
Hiring Our Heroes- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
APD Recruiting Event-Police Officers
- Date: 08/17/2017 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Location: Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
420 Debuys Road
Biloxi, Mississippi 39530
- Introduction: The Atlanta Police Department is hiring Police Officers to join our Faces of the FORCE!
The Atlanta Police Department will be recruiting and educating prospective applicants on becoming a Police Officer, to serve and protect the City of Atlanta, WE ARE APD!
*** The City of Atlanta is now offering Recruits who are Military Veterans a $5,000 bonus upon completion of training to become Police Officers .***
APD will participate in the Hiring Our Heroes Military Hiring Event at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College on Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 10:30am-1:30pm. Come see us!!!!!
What: Hiring Our Heroes Military Hiring Event at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
When: Thursday, August 17, 2017
Where: Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College| 420 Debuys Road| Biloxi, MS 39530
Your Face awaits joining our Faces of the FORCE!!!
The Atlanta Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.