APD Police Officer Recruiting Event-Detroit, MI
- Date: -
- Location: Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance DR
Detroit, Michigan 48243
- Introduction: The Atlanta Police Department is hiring Police Officers to join our Faces of the FORCE!
The Atlanta Police Department will be holding a Recruitment Event for Police Officers in Detroit, MI Thursday, September 28, 2017 thru Saturday, September 30, 2017!!!
The City of Atlanta is now offering Recruits who are Military Veterans a $5,000 bonus upon completion of training to become Police Officers and up to a $1500 relocation bonus for out-of-state applicants.
(There are 10 Recruiting Event sessions available to attend)
Each session will begin promptly at the following start times (you may attend any session):
Thursday, September 28, 2017 (2 sessions)
Friday, September 29, 2017 (5 sessions)
8:00AM, 11:00AM, 2:00PM, 5:00PM, 7:00PM
Saturday, September 30, 2017 (3 sessions)
8:00AM, 11:00AM, 2:00PM
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance DR
Detroit, MI 48243
The Atlanta Police Department will be recruiting Police Officers on Thursday, September 28, 2017, Friday, September 29, 2017 & Saturday, September 30, 2017 in Detroit, MI at Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center. Interviews/sessions will be held all three (3) days to accommodate schedules for prospective applicants. Please be prompt and on time for each session.
Walk-ins are welcome and permitted. If you have copies of required documents (not required to attend any session but encouraged) PLEASE bring them :
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or G.E.D. Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate - from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- A copy of your current valid State Driver's License
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver's Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver's License
Qualifying SAT, ACT, or Accuplacer test scores will be accepted ( Please bring IF you currently have them during your selected session). Please be prepared to be in attendance for at least two to three hours. Plan accordingly and come early.
ACCUPLACER TESTING SITE
Dress for success – Please dress in business attire.
You can also follow our social media pages for updates and events:
If you have any questions, contact the APD Background and Recruitment Unit at 404.546.7650.
The Atlanta Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.