The Community Affairs Liaison position serves to help foster a stronger working relationship between the department and the community it serves. The Liaison works with multiple neighborhood planning units, community organizations, advocacy groups, and individual residents to promote partnerships that are mutually beneficial. The Liaison, as a result of these working partnerships, is able to develop pro-active crime fighting projects that are jointly undertaken by departmental personnel and citizens.
40th Annual Retiree Roundup
- Date: 10/06/2017 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Grant Park
- Introduction: The Atlanta Police Department will honor former employees at the 40th Annual Retiree Roundup event in Grant Park.
- Registration Deadline: 09/29/2017
- Registration Fee/Cost: $0.00 per person
- Maximum Attendees: 800
- Remaining Spaces for this Event: 800
The Atlanta Police Department will honor former employees at the 40th Annual Retiree Roundup event in Grant Park. Please register your attendance.Return to full list >>